Since its beginnings, AFCAS has furthered this mission by hosting annual conventions for cane sugar specialists and non-specialists from around the globe.
These conventions address a range of topics, such as these:
- Growing sugar cane in an island setting
- Global sugar market
- Reforming the sugar market organisation in the European Union
- Economical use of water
- Sequencing the sugar cane genome
- Economical use of sugar cane biomass
- Use of the agrarian resource sugar cane in the food and non-food industries as part of a sustainable agriculture
- Additional topics
BMA will be attending this convention.
For details, please do to: www.afcas.info